Monday, January 18, 2010

Apartment

Living Room
My roomate Clark

Our giant bathroom (there are three in our apartment and three bedrooms - a 2 bed, a 4 bedroom, and a 5 bedroom)
My Bed

There are 11 guys in my apartment and 4 apartments of ISU students and Northeastern students in our area. My room only has two beds in it though so it is pretty quiet. We are in a gated apartment complex with a central courtyard with a garden in it. It is a former hospice but I think it is just an apartment complex now (even though there are still old people here). Its is really calm and peaceful. It is close to a busy road though so there is a little bit of traffic during the day. Overall, the apartment is nice and the area we are living in is great.

1 comment:

foleyrd said...

It's great seeing your place. Good thing you like to eat fruit. Too bad you couldn't make your bed for the picture.

All your pictures are amazing to look at!

Love you,
Mom